If a real pain in the ass develops before then (and I know plenty of them) I can start radiating sooner. I’m looking forward to having the holiday season to celebrate with family and friends and focus on them instead of treatment. The consensus is that there is little downside risk in waiting till February vs. mid-December.
I’ll still need to go every 3 weeks for Avastin (tumor preventer) and Zometa (bone helper) but it will only be for 1 ½ hours as opposed to 7 now. The key is to keep the lung tumor at bay and watch it closely. Can do, will do.
I’ll check back again soon